dawnwalsh

IrishdaisylovesRomance

I love reading romance, contemporary romance and suspense romance. I also like fiction

It's In His Smile (Red River Valley #3) by Shelly Alexander

It's In His Smile (A Red River Valley Novel) - Shelly Alexander
It's In His Smile (A Red River Valley Novel Book 3)It's In His Smile by Shelly Alexander

This was my first read from Shelly Alexander and I was more than happy to find a new Author!!! I really enjoyed this book and would recommend to friends. Miranda has lived in Red River Valley all her life but due to her mother's bad reputation, Miranda has always been the good girl - kept her head down, did her work, never drank and never dated anyone. Talmadge also a native of Red River Valley couldn't wait to get out of the place and rarely visited due to his own demons, but is now back because his grandmother has died.
There is a little history from these two, something happened over 7yrs ago that neither can forget, and now there is still plenty of chemistry and electricity between them that makes for a very good read. This was a sweet sexy funny read that had me laughing at the antics that went on in Red River Valley, very enjoyable!!!