dawnwalsh

IrishdaisylovesRomance

I love reading romance, contemporary romance and suspense romance. I also like fiction

❣❣Happy Release Day Marina Adair❣❣ ★★Title: Chasing I Do (The Eastons #1)★★

Chasing I Do (The Eastons Book 1) - Marina Adair

❣❣Happy Release Day Marina Adair❣❣

★★Title: Chasing I Do (The Eastons #1)★★

★★Author: Marina Adair ★★
★★Buy Link: http://amzn.to/20S8YwL★★

★★Blurb★★
Darcy Kincaid might be a runaway bride, but she still believes in happily ever after, which is why she’s devoted to helping couples orchestrate their perfect I do. Even though her fiancée turned out to be unfaithful and a big disappointment, Darcy walked away from her wedding fully committed—to her unborn daughter. Now, a single mom, it’s up to Darcy to secure her daughter’s future, which is why she’s invested her life savings into renovating Belle Mont Manor, Portland’s oldest, and nearly forgotten, wedding venue. So when Wedding Magazine offers her the cover for their June issue, in exchange for planning the wedding of a high-profile couple, Darcy thanks her lucky stars. Until the star’s best man turns out to be her ex’s brother…

The last time Gage Easton saw Darcy, she was sneaking out the back door of her own wedding—destroying his brother’s life. No way is he going to entrust the gorgeous jilter with his biggest client’s special day, no matter how much in love with her he secretly was. Determined to take his client’s wedding elsewhere, he confronts Darcy, only to meet a toddler with Darcy’s blonde curls and the Easton blue eyes that has him renegotiating—the wedding for a chance to know his niece. But when a fun day in the park leads to warm family dinners, Gage finds himself stuck between his loyalty to his brother—and the two women who have stolen his heart.

IrishdaisylovesRomance's review
Jun 07, 2016

it was amazing

Read in May, 2016

This is book #1 in Marina Adair's new series The Easton's and it was a big big HIT to start off the series!!!
This book is about a single mom who is trying to do right by her daughter and not let the neagative people have any influence over her!! Darcy has come a long way in 5yrs and has no intention in letting an Easton destroy what she has built up, in the same sense Darcy needs to make a living to give her little girl everything that she never had, Darcy and Gage were old college friends that have now reunited feeling that they both thought had buried deep resurface. "Good things come to those who wait". But can an interfering mother destroy the happiness these two have finally found??
From the very beginning this was an amazing read that had everything, love romance drama heartache and plenty of humour to lighten the story. I honestly can't wait for more from this series!!