dawnwalsh

IrishdaisylovesRomance

I love reading romance, contemporary romance and suspense romance. I also like fiction

·٠•● Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ ●•٠ Billionaire Undaunted: The Billionaire's Obsession ~ Zane by J.S. Scott ٠•● Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ ●•٠··٠•● Ƹ̵̡

Billionaire Undaunted: The Billionaire's Obsession ~ Zane - J. S. Scott

Billionaire Undaunted - Book Nine,The Billionaire's Obsession Series
Synopsis
My name is Ellie Winters, and I’m one of those unfortunate women you hear about on the news—but you never think my fate will ever happen to you. Not that I blame you for believing that. Honestly, I thought the same thing, until I became a statistic, a missing person who was assumed dead. Wrong place, wrong time.
Except…I’m not dead. Not yet. I was kidnapped, shackled, beaten, and deprived of the basic necessities, and pretty much left to find a slow, painful demise. I’m hanging on, but just barely. I’m not even sure what I’m waiting for since there’s no hope for me, nobody waiting for me. I had finally given up, resigned myself to my inevitable death…when the one man who could make me want to live again finds me more dead than alive. After so many months in captivity, I’m lost, hopelessly damaged. Is it even possible for me to come out of the darkness and into the light again?
Zane Colter challenges me to live again, laugh again, live my life again. But I’m not sure if I’ll ever be the same woman I was before I was held captive by a madman. Yet, he doesn’t give up, and I couldn’t ignore the white-hot passion that sizzled between the two of us.
He’s everything I’ve ever wanted, everything I’ve always needed.
Tender--but stubborn.
Logical--but understanding.
Sweet--but hot, demanding and possessive.
As we fall into each other, both hungry for a passion we’ve never known, I wonder if I can be what Zane needs when I’m struggling to find myself again.
And when I’m finally healed, I’ll have a choice to make: Do I try to hang onto him forever, or will letting go be my only option?...

Disclaimer: This book is not suitable for children and young teens. 18+ only.

Purchase Links

Come join the release party -

Teaser Pictures

Another massive HIT for Author JS Scott!!! Right from the beginning I was hooked by Ellie's story. OMG I cried the first 3/4 pages in and couldn't put it down until I finished it.
After being rescued by Zane Colter, Ellie had a lot of healing to do and not just physical but deep emotional scars that could really tear her apart, but, wow JS Scott wrote one tough cookie in the form of Ellie!!! I loved the journey she took geeky Zane and Ellie on. Just when you think god these two have been through enough and need their HEA BANG!! another plot twist that could destroy everything these characters hold close.
JS Scott always writes steamy romance novels that keep you turning the pages and have you on the edge of your seat. She most definitely did not disappoint in this latest Billionaire Novel.
Be prepared because once you start you won't want to stop until it has all been read!!! Can't wait for more

Also Available in the series

This complete collection of The Billionaire's Obsession includes:
Mine For Tonight
Mine For Now
Mine Forever
Mine Completely

Heart Of The Billionaire (Book Two)

The Billionaire Salvation (Book Three)

The Billionaire's Game (Book Four)

Billionaire Undone - Book Five