dawnwalsh

IrishdaisylovesRomance

I love reading romance, contemporary romance and suspense romance. I also like fiction

*´¨✫) #Release!!! Full Coverage (A Boys of Fall Novel) By Erin Nicholas ¸.•´¸.•*´¨)✯ ¸.•*¨) ✮ (¸.•´✶ (¸.

Full Coverage: Boys of Fall - Erin Nicholas

Full Coverage (Boys of Fall)

by Erin Nicholas

Kindle Edition, 187 pages

Published July 8th 2016 by EN Fiction, Inc.

My Review:

Ok where to start, this was an awesome HOT read as always and totally what we have come to love about Erin Nicholas. It's like that saying she's "like a good bottle of fine wine, get's better with age" that is totally true when it comes to Erin Nicholas.
Randi is really a girly girl - when she wants to be, she also has a crush on Nolan who "makes her feel awkward and jittery and reminds her that she is not the brightest bulb in the drawer". But never actually made her feel that way, it was all her.
Nolan was a nerd, is still a nerd but man oh man he is a Sexy, Smokin HOT nerd, who preferred to watch things from the side lines. I guess when they say opposites attract that is definitely the case with Randi and Nolan. As these two get closer we see how both characters act outside their comfort zone and for me Randi totally held her own which is what made me fall in love with this story - Hot country Texan boys and Sexy confident heroines!!!
It has an amazing storyline about love friendship insecurities and each character's ability to adapt. there was plenty of smokin' HOT scenes which we have come to love from these Boys of Fall Novels. It will have you laughing and definitely make you fall in love, but, best of all you won't be disappointed and that will keep your turning the pages!!
A must read for die hard fans of Erin Nicholas and Boys of Fall. Just make sure you have plenty of tequila, you will need it :-)