dawnwalsh

IrishdaisylovesRomance

I love reading romance, contemporary romance and suspense romance. I also like fiction

#RELEASE BLITZ!!!! Title: Sordid Author: Nikki Sloane Genre: Dark Erotic Romance Release Date: May 29, 2016

Title: Sordid

Author: Nikki Sloane
Genre: Dark Erotic Romance

Release Date: May 29, 2016

Blurb

It took me years to find the courage to speak to Luka. He seemed exactly like me. Intelligent. Focused. Serious.

But he’s not the man I imagined.

His reality is cruel and dark. He traps me in his web, his power twisting tighter the more I struggle, until it’s hopeless. I can’t break free.

As he drags me unwillingly into his filthy world, I can’t ignore the terrifying idea circling my mind. What if I belong here with him?

Purchase Links

Author Bio

Nikki Sloane landed in graphic design after her careers as a waitress, a screenwriter, and a ballroom dance instructor fell through. For eight years she worked for a design firm in that extremely tall, black, and tiered building in Chicago that went through an unfortunate name change during her time there. Now she lives in Kentucky and manages a team of graphic artists. She is married and has two sons, writes dirty books, and couldn't be any happier.

Author Links