dawnwalsh

IrishdaisylovesRomance

I love reading romance, contemporary romance and suspense romance. I also like fiction

Going To Find Temptation (Sapphire Falls Kindle Worlds) by Melanie Shawn

Hope Fall's is one of my top 3 places to read about and having Melanie Shawn write in the Sapphire Falls World is just brilliant!!!
Sara fresh from a divorce packs up and takes herself and two kids (Trevor and Charlotte) to Sapphire Falls where her grandma had spent a summer when she was 16, she said over and over again that Sapphire Falls held a special kind of magic that she hoped Sara would experience someday. The magic of love. Austin is back in Sapphire Falls as the new owner of the B&B and after a brief meeting with Sara he experiences some feelings toward her - Protective Possessive and Passionate, he wants to be the one to take care of everything for her, while Sara is so used to doing all the taking care of since she was younger is finding it a little over-whelming. It is a bit of a whirlwind read and the anticipation was crazy the whole way through that it had me on the edge of my seat. It is a sweet funny easy read that'll make you laugh and fall more in love with these characters.