dawnwalsh

IrishdaisylovesRomance

I love reading romance, contemporary romance and suspense romance. I also like fiction

Friday Night Brides by Samantha Chase

Friday Night Brides - Samantha Chase

This was an awesome read and I loved how Samantha Chase featured four different characters, there was no main characters which only made me love all four women for different reasons. Hailey Angie Becca and Ella have been friends since they were little girls and have modelled every Friday night for Hailey's mom's Bridal Boutique - Enchanted Bridal it is their tradition. All four women go through their own issues and I loved how they were always there for each other no matter what is going on. I won't go into detail because I don't want to ruin it but I loved this book and it is 100% worth a read. These women have a strong unbreakable bond and are all sweet funny sexy sassy and strong, they are not to be messed with, I loved how Samantha Chase wrote this amazing read - my favourite line is "But it was all about no strings and worries and all that happy horseshit" Hailey said. "And now look where we are".
I would recommend reading this with a nice glass of wine (or cup of tea) in a comfy chair because you will definitely want to be comfy xx